Caution is advised
The Liberty electrode is designed for single patient use. Before first use, and after each subsequent use, the unit should be cleaned as follows:
Wash electrode including cable in mild soapy water. Rinse thoroughly in clean water.
Dry the electrode with a clean cloth/paper towel and allow to air dry before returning to the plastic bag.
DO NOT immerse in liquid.
DO NOT use boiling water.
Clean thoroughly and dispose of according to local regu-lations
Instructions for Use
1. Remove the electrode from packaging and clean as above.
2. Insert the lead in this pack into the probe.
3. Apply a thin coating of lubricat-ing gel such as TensCare Go Gel to the electrode and insert until the flange at the base of the electrode is sited between the labia.
4. Ensure that the muscle stimula-tor or EMG biofeedback equip-ment is turned off and connect the unit to the electrode via the connector ends.
5. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to operate the stimulator or biofeedback unit.
6. After use, turn off equipment. Disconnect the cable from the electrode and clean as above.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.