Bladder weakness is not a normal part of the aging process, nor should it be accepted as a normal part of life after childbirth. Bladder weakness is a condition and shouldn’t simply be ‘managed’ through the use of containment pads.
A drug-free, safe, non-surgical solution, the Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser gives you freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a more normal lifestyle.
The Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser is small and easy to use, with digital controls and 4 programs which have been clinically tested to provide long-term relief from incontinence.
The Perfect PFE sends a stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control.
The Perfect PFE Pelvic floor excersiser can also be used with an anal probe for the improvement of symptoms of bladder weakness in men, and of faecal incontinence (please contact us for more information).
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a sudden and strong urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person sneezes, coughs, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Urge and Stress Incontinence.
• It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 to 4 weeks.
• It is drug-free with no side effects.
• It is safe and easy to use with preset programmes to suit your needs.
• It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
• It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
• It may help to avoid surgery
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS (Please read instruction manual carefully before use)
Do NOT use the Perfect PFE under the following circumstances:
• With the optional self adhesive electrodes if you have a heart pacemaker or have a heart rhythm problem. Stimulation in the direct vicinity of a pacemaker may affect some models. Use on the front of the neck can affect your heart rate. Very strong stimulation across the chest may cause an extra heartbeat.
• If you have been diagnosed or treated for cervical cancer. In vitro experiments have shown that electricity can promote cell growth.
• If you have or have had epilepsy. TENS machines may affect seizure threshold.
• If you are pregnant. It is not known whether electrical stimulation may affect fetal development.
• When driving, operating machinery, or similar actions needing fine control, loose electrodes, damaged leads, or sudden changes in contact may cause brief involuntary muscle movements.
• Within 12 weeks of surgery in the area. Scars should be fully healed before use.
If in doubt, consult your physician
Before use, please read the following warnings:
• Incontinence can have many causes. You should try to identify the type of incontinence and the cause before using the Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser .
• If you have a urinary infection or any skin irritations within the vagina, it is recommended not to use the Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser.
• Care must be taken if you are not experiencing normal sensation or feeling in your vagina.
• If you have prolapse or any discomfort occurs when inserting the probe, consult your medical advisor before use.
NB: You may safely use the stimulator during menstruation, although it may be a little less comfortable.
• Observe caution when using the Perfect PFE at the same time as being connected to monitoring equipment with body worn electrode pads it may interfere with the signals being monitored.
• Strong electromagnetic fields (electrosurgery/microwave cookers/mobile phones) may affect the correct operation of this unit. If it appears to behave unusually, move it away from these devices.
• Use caution following recent surgical procedures. Stimulation may disrupt the healing process.
• Simultaneous connection to high frequency surgical equipment may result in burns and damage to the stimulator.
• The stainless steel in the probes contains some nickel.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.