Ares Cross tape is non-elastic and is used in non-medical treatment therapy, based on the oriental medical science and muscle anatomy. By easily attaching Ares Cross tape on the tender spots in the body, it regulates tension and relaxation of muscles and ligaments maintaining and improving the physical balance as a whole.
Ares Cross tape was initially developed as comprehensive method with Chinese acupuncture therapy which helps energy to flow well by improving blood/lymph circulation and increasing the body’s natural healing power. It is designed with a lot of advantages towards the balance of human body, muscles, and psychological rhythm. Plus, it is directly attached to trigger or acupuncture points and is used as medical device for additional care treatment. The tape is water resistant and can be used for several days.
1) Product Type:
– Type A (3 lines x 4 lines, 3mm in width) 1 sheet = 9 strips
– Type B (3 lines x 4 lines, 4mm in width) 1 sheet = 6 strips
– Type C (5 lines x 6 lines, 4mm in width) 1 sheet = 2 strips
2) Available color: Beige
3) Packing: 20 sheets / individual package, 120 packs/master carton
– Self-adhesive and easy to wear
– Permeable to sweat and breathable
– Can be used in conjunction with ARES kinesiology tape
– Latex-Free and hypo-allergenic adhesive (Skin-friendly↑)
– Stimulates the energy gates (meridians)
– Harmonizes the trigger points and the meridians
– Improves in movement limitations
– Recovers for muscular and joint pain
– Minimizes discomforts such as indigestion and headache
– Improves blood/lymph circulation
– Increases the body’s natural healing power
Do not use for serious skin injuries and open wounds under risk of infection. Stop using once allergic reactions to tape materials occur.
Type A, Type B, Type C